A Feather Razor look-a-like for Cutting Hair. Yes, it looks like a more expensive razor, but this one is cheaper to buy, cheaper to own and more versatile! 4 guards for 4 techniques. Replace blades as often as you wish with inexpensive, easy to find shaper blades.
Place the guard between yourself and your customer for ultimate protection. Put the guard toward you if you want to cut close as in a fade. If guards become loose, gently squeeze between fingers. The blade included is a moderate quality blade.
* Guard 1: For thinning, tapering and graduations.
* Guard 2: For directional tapering.
* Guard 3: For wispy or spiky looks. Great as fringe work around the face. Works like a chunking shear.
* Guard 4: Same as guard 3 but removes larger chunks of hair for a more pronounced wispy or spiky look.
This razor is a $20.00 value!
This is what Felicia Pollard cosmetology instructor from Atlanta Tech says about her razor
- "I really love my Do-Whacker razor. I recommend it to all my students for it's versitility."